All proceeds from the Park Hill Garden Walk benefit your local neighborhood organization, Greater Park Hill Community, Inc. (GPHC)
GPHC serves many functions! This is some of what we did this year:
● In 2013, we served food sufficient for 5,160 meals. In 2015, we increased this to 19,368 meals
● In 2015, fresh produce (nearly 5 tons!) was delivered by Denver Food Rescue for our Free Farmstand. ●This year we just introduced our weekend food pack program for Park Hill school children where we served more than 45,000 meals!!
● We hosted two community forums as part of the Park Hill Healthy Families Action Network where hundreds of your neighbors came together so we could all understand how food is needed, used, and distributed in Park Hill.
● We host lovely events, Park Hill Home Tour and the Park Hill Garden Walk, which together fund about half our of our budget. Then two of free events, the Street Fair and the 4th of July Parade
● We host monthly community meetings where we can come and learn about different relevant topics
● We develop and distribute our award winning newspaper to about 14,000 households and businesses
● We hosted two neighborhood work days where we revitalized the Fairfax shopping district
● Partnered with the Colfax Business Improvement District to provide a safer crossing at Colfax and Fairfax
We also serve as the area’s Registered Neighborhood Organization (RNO) to help act as a liason between the City and Neighbors. We are located at 2823 Fairfax St. You can reach us at 303.388.0918 or firstname.lastname@example.org.